Kenneth W Reed + Associates is an architectural practice led by Andrew Reed and supported by a highly creative and professional team of architects and designers with a broad range of experience designing and producing buildings across a number of market sectors
The practice was founded by Kenneth W Reed in 1953 and has worked locally, nationally and internationally. Projects range from large-scale master planning, complex conservation and listed building schemes, industrial and commercial buildings, residential developments from affordable housing and flats, luxury private houses and commercial to residential conversions.
The practice continues to upgrade and refine its philosophy:
- Every building must be economical to build and maintain and harmonise with its surroundings.
- Each building should contribute to the environment.
- A well designed building will make a clear statement about its owner, corporate or private.
- We add real value by tackling any problems, rather than first focusing on architecture.
- We understand budgets and listen to the client about what they want to achieve.
- We are good at communicating solutions openly.
- We provide careful listening, problem solving and we react creatively to core restraints.