We are always interested to hear from talented applicants. You will need to send your CV illustrating your work. You will need to provide details of your education and qualifications.
When recruitment opportunities become available they will be listed here. We also review the CVs we have received. We are not able to return application material, or necessarily reply individually. Specific recruitment opportunities will be provided in this section as and when they become available.
Part 1 Architectural Assistant
We now require an enthusiastic individual who shows great professionalism and can demonstrate excellent all round skills. The following are considered necessary assets for the position:
- A high grade of architectural qualification and an excellent academic record.
- Creative design skills that demonstrate artistic flair with sound technical solutions.
- Personable, conscientious and dedicated to delivering high quality results.
- An articulate and clear communicator; in person, in graphics and in text.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on your own initiative at times.
- Motivated by an enjoyment of good design.
- CAD literate (AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop).
- Intelligent and well informed of current developments within the profession.
The suitable candidate will develop great all-round skills in a friendly environment and acquire a sound working knowledge of practice.
Please apply by email with a cover letter, your CV and three A3 pages demonstrating your work. The CV must clearly state the result of every academic achievement, work experience and who has agreed to provide you with a reference. Work examples must include some of your CAD work. Only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview due to the anticipated high level of response.
Please email applications to: email@example.com